🤖 [BOT] Udemy Course Grabber 2021

Just make sure u are logged into udemy on chrome.
may i also know the OS

i use win 10
i have logged into udemy on chrome and brave

just installed python3.8 from store but dunno what to do

it wld be better if u can guide me via PM

Great :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

LINK UPDATE

added https://comidoc.net

“You do not have permission to perform this action”

It keeps saying this over and over again.

Says that coupons are expired

Working fine for me.

1 Like

Coupon Expired :frowning:
same here.

1 Like

For all those who are getting coupon expired will be releasing a fix later

1 Like

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘browser_cookie3’

Update

What changed:

1. Fixed Coupon Expired.

Check config.json if you are facing coupon expired on valid links.

1 Like

Thanks a lot bro.

Is there like an intervals that we need to follow when using this tool?

Is there a possibility that our udemy account will be banned if we use this everyday?

Looking forward to your prompt response @Techtanic.

Auto-Login Works but I get an Unknown Error - See below: @Techtanic

You need to install browser_cookie3 with pip install browser_cookie3 in command prompt/terminal

If you see a error when installation browser_cookie3 that want you to install microsoft 14.0, then go to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_other-windows_install/microsoft-visual-c-140/6f0726e2-6c32-4719-9fe5-aa68b5ad8e6d

In the answer you can see 2 links that you can download, choose one. After installation process you need to install the microsoft 14.0/2019 and then you need to modify it and choose development C++ in PC (I forgot what is the name but it has computer image and its C++) then press install in the bottom right, then wait it to download and install until 100% and then install your browser_cookie3 and its should be fine then you can use the program/bot

Hope this solve your problem (if you not see any error when installation of browser_cookie3, then you dont need to install microsoft 14.0 with C++ development) (Also if you already installed browser_cookie3 then i dont know)

expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0) unknown error

i am getting this error …how to solve this.

1 Like

If you guys are using Windows 64 Bit, I suggest to just use the executable file unless you want to face countless errors regarding python (If python is not set-upped properly)

nah i m getting error with executable too.

Hi, I didn’t find any udemy-course-grabber.exe file, from where can I download and how to use it please anyone tells me, thanks @SaM

The updated exe file is showing an error prev exe file was working fine.

I found the alternatives one

(You need to make cookie.txt and insert access_token||client_id)
the tutorial is in the github
also for some reason its working but its not increased the counter of my courses

1 Like