[BOT] For Orange Costa College .EDU mail | Get Gdrive unlimited |

I have waited for 2 days for the confirmation link but I have not got any should I redo the process?

just saw today no access to gdrive Lmao,
thats what you gt when others misuse it
remember that guy who made 9-10 ids.

1 Like

Not surprised. I was sort of expecting this. It was good while it lasted.

2 Likes

These ones are holding it.

Great script @dydx and @FlashyFlash for the sharing the above thread.

Sad news. . I cannot access my google drive. They may have remove the drive.

1 Like

please explain

It means you should just choose any name you like. It doesnt really matter.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

2 Likes

I got stuck at cat-bounce
pls help me !

they remove gdrive from their account, now you can’t acces gdrive but can access other things.

Is this gdrive for lifetime?

they nuked gsuite @kathy and here ur talking abt lifetime :laughing:

:smile::smile::smile:
Samundar se paani Kam Nahi hota

Hey @kathy

You get max validity for 6 months to 1 Year Only :laughing:.

Strange I see Cats Raining… :sweat_smile:

This is so true. And then the very same account “collectors” are found crying in the forum because their method (oh really??? How could they’ve found out!! xd ) got busted and they lost their precious 10000 accounts.

People who abuse these tricks are the problem. There is simply no valid reason to generate more than 1 or 2 accounts, and not only that, while they selfishly collect all these accounts they leave others without the oportunity to get even 1, so fuck them!!

I’ve been thinking about posting some nice tricks of my own which I haven’t seen anywhere else yet and provide some quite good “stufff”, but after seeing that screenshot of the guy who applied for like 20 accounts I thought “Fuck it, all I will achieve by sharing with the forum will only get my methods and tricks busted, exposed and ruined by this greedy, “not-so-smart” folk”.
Maybe a soliution could be like Sam does sometimes, and just make a giveaway; only 1 account or possibility of trick per person, no more. No possibility of letting people get “whatever amount” they want and thus ruin the trick.

Damn I see that screenshot and it pisses me off xd

2 Likes

Are you kidding me? There’s people SELLING these accounts that are not even rightfully theirs? Jesus, how fucking low can you get, and only for a few miserable euros xd.

Can anyone provide a video for me…??? I can not do this …please help me

Finally got a reply from them

1 Like

do you access google drive