[BOT] for creating FortScott .edu mail

i forgot to tell you one thing …
i did not follow the exact same procedure told in original post…

original post: added some random US address from newyork

i’ve added fortscott college's local area address which is located in Fortscott city, Kansas

original post selected this option

i’ve seleted this…

because i selected yes…this page poped up

because this college located in Kansas so i thought it would make more sense to add local address
other than that…everything is same.

if you are not happy with these 3 changes …i can change it back to original one as shown

1 Like

but bro in my system it shows some error can u resolve it

[0310/130240.736:ERROR:gl_surface_egl.cc(690)] EGL Driver message (Error) eglQueryDeviceAttribEXT: Bad attribute.
[0310/130255.142:ERROR:gl_surface_egl.cc(690)] EGL Driver message (Error) eglQueryDeviceAttribEXT: Bad attribute.
[0310/130255.958:ERROR:gl_surface_egl.cc(690)] EGL Driver message (Error) eglQueryDeviceAttribEXT: Bad attribute.
[0310/130240.736:ERROR:gl_surface_egl.cc(690)] EGL Driver message (Error) eglQueryDeviceAttribEXT: Bad attribute.
[0310/130255.142:ERROR:gl_surface_egl.cc(690)] EGL Driver message (Error) eglQueryDeviceAttribEXT: Bad attribute.
[0310/130255.958:ERROR:gl_surface_egl.cc(690)] EGL Driver message (Error) eglQueryDeviceAttribEXT: Bad attribute.

Thank you bro , great share :ok_hand:

1 Like

How and where ? you are trying to run
are you following all steps

Hey @dydx why don’t you update the code according to the changes you made in the comments and update your original post?
That way people can go through the post and not all of the comments.
While doing so just update the status of the post saying that you are updating the files and ask people to wait.
Also thank-you for this. Could you share the link of the forum from where you got this or name it at least?

yeah thanks …code will be updated ASAP
here’s what you asked for…

HI, Thank you for your support, I am getting following ERROR.

solution :point_up_2:

Hi pal, thanks a lot for your incredible work.

Is this script supported on Linux? I’m getting the following error:

On which website do I need to try logging in with .edu email to check if it is activated or not?

Just login in Gmail and see whether it recognises your email or not. You will get a confirmation email once it is activated.

1 Like

i don’t know …just try experimenting with it… download chromedriver for Linux
move binary file to driver folder
give that file executable permission … !

and code is updated …download scott_1.rar

1 Like

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “run_me.py”, line 16, in
generate_info = AccountDetail()
File “/Users/wcp/Downloads/scott/accountDetails.py”, line 17, in init
self.driver = webdriver.Chrome(executable_path=self.path)
File “/Library/Python/3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/chrome/webdriver.py”, line 73, in init
self.service.start()
File “/Library/Python/3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/common/service.py”, line 76, in start
stdin=PIPE)
File “/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Library/Frameworks/Python3.framework/Versions/3.7/lib/python3.7/subprocess.py”, line 775, in init
restore_signals, start_new_session)
File “/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Library/Frameworks/Python3.framework/Versions/3.7/lib/python3.7/subprocess.py”, line 1522, in _execute_child
raise child_exception_type(errno_num, err_msg, err_filename)
PermissionError: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted: ‘driver/chromedriver.exe’

Found this error.

Running in administrator mode might help.

A couple mistakes and lessons I learnt till it worked.
You need Chrome installed in order for this to work. Does not work otherwise. Also my pythonpath under enviroment variables was incorrect. My mistake because I accidently changed it with SVP a while ago. Had to uninstall python, make sure pythonpath is deleted then reinstall python.

1 Like

yes i am following all steps and i am running it in administrator mode also but it is giving me same error

please help me
the program stuck in the website fortscott collage so will u tell us how to do it

the errors you posted never seen before !
on what OS you are using that script ?
fortscott script will only run on Windows

Worked great, everything ran as it should and just like I did manually before lol. Hope this time it works out better though as I wasn’t able to get the email address that was given sadly but we’ll see.

1 Like

i am running this script in windows 7