BIN - Pandora 3-month Premium Trial

Alright, the thing is Pandora usually gives 2-month free trial for their premium membership. I have added just an extra quick step to get 3-month’s trial.
Note: Use an US VPN… You don’t need a very good VPN, any US VPN will do.
Steps:

1. Go to https://groupon.com/
  2. Find the Pandora premium deal. It is trending right now, so it’s supposed to be in the front page. If it isn’t, just try searching in the search box. You’ll see that they are offering 3-month premium membership for free. Click on it.
  3. Click on “Buy”
  4. Click on “continue as guest”
  5. It’ll ask for your email address and payment method. Now, use any temporary emails found on internet. and for payment method, I’ve found success with 542717xxxxxxxxxx bin. I hope you know how to work with BINs :wink:
  6. After this, click on “place order” and they’ll send you a confirmation message. Open it and click on “View voucher”. On the next page, click on “View Voucher” again.
  7. It will take you to Pandora’s website. Click on “Sign Up” and create your account with any email address. It will ask for payment method again. Input the same payment information you did earlier. Click on “Start Trial” and you’re good to go!!
1 Like