Biggest Deal On The Planet | Get A .Com Domain For Just $1 For First Year! [Limited Time] 💯

IT’S REAL AND WORKING, DIG IN THOSE CAN AFFORD OR INTERESTED!

Visit: https://news.gandi.net/en/2019/10/huge-sale-on-com/ Valid Till November 9, 2019

• email account, email forwarding, an SSL certificate, and WHOIS privacy for free.

Further Information From Page:

This October, get the first year of your first .com domain for just $1.00*. That’s the cost of a cup of coffee at a diner or a song on iTunes. And for one month only—from October 9 through November 9—it’s the price of an entire year’s worth of your domain name—DNS, two email accounts, email forwarding, an SSL certificate, and WHOIS privacy.

Why get a .com?

By far, .com is the most popular domain name out there. Stop the average person on the street and they probably couldn’t name another one.

How to get a .com?

The promotion only applies to new domain CREATIONS
The promotion only applies to NEW customers (account created less than 30 days ago).
The promotion also applies to bundles.
The promotion is limited to one domain name.

Get your $1 .com!

*Price listed in USD. See .com info page for local pricing.

NOTE: What it does, what it provides, read at the source, it is a share from another source, I have to keep it as it was shared. if something missing but mentioned that’s not my fault or problem.

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

21 Likes

hi thanks SAM for the great work
i’d like to create a new website for some kind of online service and i’m looking for a web host and domain name with promo code but i’m a little bit confused i was using one.com before for an old website but some services like this one in your post is good but i don’t know how much it will ask me for the second year i mean i know i’ll see when subscribing but i mean i need some good one for ranking on google search so is one.com is good enough or godaddy.com for domain and hostgator.com for hosting the website

i need a good advice

thanks

2 Likes

All the sources are good enough and popular, you can review each of them chose one according to your need. about 2nd year charge, you can read the FAQ up there to get answer or direct contact. that’s all.

2 Likes

12$ for the 2nd year

1 Like

Thanks , just looking for such a deal.

1 Like

Gives error while payment

thank u so much @SaM been looking for this kind of deal for a while

1 Like