Biggest Coding Tutorials Pack Including Books & Movies | 500GB Massive Collection 💯

Biggest Coding Tutorials about 500Gb of Books And Somewhere Movies!

Visit The Link > Browser Content > When Satisfied Hit Download > Drive Link

Terms & Use:

• This is a Public shared Drive, created by specific users near 2018.
  • Only focus on learning tutorials besides other content available in the drive.
  • It covers many subjects content, Linux, C++, Javascript, Python, PHP and much more. old bud gold, you know that right.
  • The drive is still progressing, you can get more from the drive when new things arrive.
  • This drive only shared for Educational purposes. If any unwelcome content found that’s not my fault. I’m not responsible for that.
  • As I’m sharing it here, I recommend you to watch videos/Books on Drive instead of download, it will never cause any Spam traffic and drive will stay alive.
  • Any tricky, smart user, If you browse the drive from beginners or check-in deep then you can see Fishy things into the drive, Avoid misuse of that content that posted by dumbs, I’m not responsible for anything because this is a Public shared Drive.
  • Avoid making complain on anything or if the drive stops working.

NOTE: Most of the Tutorials are leaked as for released drive date, it has nothing inside so far that does not hurt any brand in fact, it’s a public drive, not mine.

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

107 Likes