Best Way To Cheat On Any Exam!

Best Way To Cheat On Any Exam!

If you’ve got any tips let me know and i’ll edit the post to make it better!

So, you’ve got an exam coming up and you don’t know where to begin to start studying. No problem because you can get an easy pass. I’ve been using this for the last 3 years on pretty much every exam in college and i’ve never been caught before.

Sit in the second to last row from the left or right, that way if the professor starts with either side you’ll have some time to take pictures. Get your phone ready on camera before you get the exam. As soon as you get it take pictures as fast as possible, since you sat in the second to last row hes still going to be giving them out and he’ll have his back turned at some point. Now you have two options; 1 is free and 2 is paid.

Option 1: Before the exam ask a friend that you can rely on to look up the answers for you. Send him the pictures and have him look them up for you and send them to you in an easy format.

Option 2: Get an account on https://www.chegg.com/ , and post the pictures of the exam and ask them to put it in multiple choice format thats easy to read and such. This website is for professors and tutors to help you with your homework and stuff, They respond very quickly and usually I get the answers within 20-30 minutes. If your test isn’t multiple choice then ask them to show the work and you copy it.

I usually just keep my phone on my desk halfway under my paper so that from the professors angle they can’t even see the phone even if they are looking at your paper. This actually works for me and I hope that it’ll work for everyone here.

Good Luck With All Your Exams Guys! :dark_sunglasses:

22 Likes

@SaM this will never work in many UNI(s) ,
with all the free resources now JUST READ

2 Likes

You can also use the vip it’s the easy way for me it’s soo respond and no need the phone

2 Likes

Thanks SAM. It simplifies calculation too much. Good for learning. So much out there in internet need to be discovered

3 Likes

True you ARE… Can’t appreciate @SaM enough… And internet has got almost everything probably that this world needs…

1 Like

Thanks bro for that chegg website it’s really helpful

1 Like