Azure Windows RDP - 7GB RAM | 2 Cores | 6 Hours Repeatable

This RDP works for 6 Hours. But its Repeatable So You Can Create New RDP Every Six Hours…

DON’t USE YOUR PERSONAL GITHUB ACCOUNT

Step 1 - Open Incognito Window in Browser.

Step 2 - Visit Github. and Signup Using (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo,) [Don’t Use Temp Mail]

Step 3 - Open this GITHUB Repo Link and Click Fork in the right corner of the screen to save it to your GITHUB. - Windows Server 2019

Step 4 - Open newtab and Visit Ngrok to get NGROK_AUTH_TOKEN [ Login / Signup using Temp mail ]

Step 5 - Switch to previous GitHub tab, in GitHub go to Settings> Secrets> New repository secret

Step 6 - In Name section fill NGROK_AUTH_TOKEN and in value section NGROK Auth Copy and Paste Your AUTH token and Press Add secret

Step 7 - In GitHub repo Code Section Open folder .github/workflows click main.yml. Copy that main.yml Code Block and after copying delete that file from your repo.

Step 8 - Go to Actions > set up a workflow yourself > in Edit new file Section paste the Code from Prev Step. In line 26 - 28 Replace your Username

Example
Before - Invoke-WebRequest https://raw.githubusercontent.com/**docefio**/Windows2019RDP-Github/main/NGROK-US.bat -OutFile NGROK-US.bat
After - Invoke-WebRequest https://raw.githubusercontent.com/**LZE**/Windows2019RDP-Github/main/NGROK-US.bat -OutFile NGROK-US.bat

Step 9 - Go to Actions > CI > Run Workflow and Reload the page and press CI> build.

Step 10 - Press the down arrow on Connect to your RDP 2core-7GB Ram to get IP, User, Password.
ip : http://*.tcp.ngrok.io:Port
Username : administrator
Password : [email protected]

Step 11 - You Can use Windows Remote Desktop Connection / TurnoVNC or Similar apps to Connect RDP

19 Likes

Thank man… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
By the way… After 6 hours. How to start the rdp again. Should i start from the forking repo or… for the next time just build and run the Cl section…?

2 Likes

Just run CI section.

2 Likes

bro if i use rdp so i’m the only one who can use right ? its not going to share my files if i stored in rdb right ?

1 Like

Yes. But only for that 6 Hrs session.

and will you provide steps how to re-run after 6 hrs ?

Repeat Step 9 - 11

2 Likes

you’re so cool bro

What’s all can you do in 6 hours? I mean how can you utilise this RDP?

I dont Use this RDP. I just Shared bcz maybe some ppl get benfit from this.

What is RDP? |Why hackers love it ? | How to get RDP for free | How to earn money using RDP

CI / build
Failed in 3 hours, 14 minutes, and 58 seconds

1 Like

Don’t try this method. They will ban your account.

2 Likes

Dont Use it on your Personal Account. Just Create Temp Acc Using Outlook,Gmail,Yahoo (not temp mail). I tried using 4 diff acc. 2-TempMail, 2- Outlook. Two Temp mail acc got Flagged . Outlook Acc working fine

1 Like

after seeing this i instantly deleted that repository from my main account :cold_face:

outlook flagged now how to use ?

i dnt knw why yur acc got flagged, if you follow the above steps it ll not get flagged

For me it worked full 5 hrs 39mins. [ i cancelled Workflow]

I made an account on the main email
the first run crashed IDK why i think because I ended something from the task manager
and after that whichever account I make gets flagged
and first created account was suspended

Thank you very much man. Working fine !!! May God bless you !

1 Like

Working… but I try 5 minutes, and I got banned. LoL

it worked. But the Remote connection got disconnected after 5Min, tried making another RDP but that too got disconnected after 5min. I guess they capped it due to overabuse