[AUTOPILOT] EARN UP TO 0.5 BITCOINS PER MONTH!! [EASY] [NO INVESTMENT]

1. Sign up (Let’s benefit each other, i’ll get 10% of your profit while you get 5% of my profit. Win-win situation!)

:partying_face: Referral link to support my work: https://get.cryptobrowser.site/9/11251757

:frowning_face: Direct link: https://cryptobrowser.site/en/

1. Download the site.
  2. Open the mining tab and leave it open for best results.
  3. Send your ref link to other members of your forums!
  4. Profit!

PROOFS ARE PROVIDED BELOW.

PRECAUTION:

• You might wanna leave it overnight, it’s f***** gorgeous with that rate.
  • You can surf the web while it’s mining, but if you’re feeling hungry for some money, open the cryptomining tab and don’t surf the web. (why)

PROOF:
I did this for only around 2 hours and is it going fast
HERE

2nd PROOF:
HERE

4 Likes

Follow me back: https://cryptotabbrowser.com/11257147

1 Like

is this real way to mine ? because sadly most of us fall for fake websites and tools
and i want ask
if its clear or no
u start with 0.000000726876 btc
and after 2 hours u had 0.000000906627 btc
this means you made 0.000000179751 btc in 2 hours
this means you made 0.000002157012 btc per 24 hours
this means you made 0.00006471036 btc per 30 days (1month)
this means you made 0.6144908$ if 1 btc value is 9496.02$
fix for me if im wrong !! you said we make 0.5 btc per month but from my calculation we barely make 0.61$ way no sens :open_mouth:

9 Likes

Definitely not worth it IMO, unless you’re not paying for power.

Even with half a dozen dedicated mining machines, you couldn’t mine that many bitcoins in a month.

I mined 0.0092USD in 20 minutes at the max mining rate (CPU usage in 70-85% range) including “cloud boost”. If I let that go for a month (30 days), that would net me $19.87 USD*.

Definitely not worth it, sorry ;-(

*The math: 0.0092 x 3 = 0.0276USD p/hour

0.0276 x 24 = 0.6624USD p/day
0.6624 x 30 = 19.872USD p/month

2 Likes

I tried to run virustotal scan on the given link.
It is showing this:

You can check for yourself, in other sites:
For example I did it on urlvoid and I got this:

From this you can Check the status of the site!:scream:

Imho, the only way I (and many others who followed my advice) did profits is just by HODLing a good project such as Chainlink (already mentioned months ago in another thread), and not even selling any of the tokens. I am sorry I did not read the white paper of Tezos as that is another great project but had a limit to how much to read. Also avoided margin trading. Just in case one might be asking what is worth investing in at the moment, it might be Synthetix but this one is not available on Binance or other popular exchanges.

2 Likes

**chainlink gonna rise more up better buy it now **

1 Like

**It’s of no use Bitcoin mining difficulty will increase in the nearby time thus its no use to use this better focus on ethereum contracts based tokens **

2 Likes

Yes indeed … call me crazy but if one has or accumulates 10k Links might possibly have a life changer ahead or else can use them for staking to make a passive income. Exciting times ahead. It is not worth it investing in Bitcoin or Ethereum now. For the same amount invested, one can be making more by buying Chainlink or Tezos. Cryptos require a lot of time and a lot of literature review :frowning: and understanding how a project might fit with another

2 Likes

it’s been long someone agreed but anyways I would like to clarify something nothing would stop the rising price of Bitcoin if you go ahead with the current state the mining reward rate will halve from 12.25 —> 6.125 and even the difficulty rate will increase too so more energy will be required and computation power too so eventually it’s going to increase !

1 Like

Agree 100%… mining aside … This could be the future for Bitcoin. It’s moving at the moment in a Kondratieff channel…

1 Like

can you create a topic how to mine Chainlink? it looks interresting thank you

just buy it

Please friend, Remember it will affect your hardware performance and life span of it will reduce. I used this browser for almost 3 months. I have to change my processor and ram.

1 Like

The key to succeeding with Cryptotabbrower is using many and fast rdps.And for best result, auto browse stuff like videos.

Its never good to use such tools with your actual machine.I always use them with RDPs to on safer side.

Win-win deal, i’ll get 10% of your profit while you get 5% of my profit

Mine is this https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11286355