Arnold Schwarzenegger This Speech Broke The Internet AND Most Inspiring Speech-

This is Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Rules of Success:

1. Have goals, purpose, and visions.
  2. Don’t listen to the naysayers or doubters.
  3. We have to work our ass off and advertise.
  4. Don’t have a backup plan. We function better if there is no safety net.
  5. Never doubt yourselves.
  6. Everyone fails and losers stay down. To be a winner we have to fail, we have to never be afraid of failing, we have to never stay down, and we have to get up continuously.
  7. Being relaxed and giving it everything we have is the best way to perform.
  8. Help out others and give back to the world.
38 Likes

Indeed, It’s totally motivative, he did a fabulous speech, No one could ever end learning if you anyone thinks he/she learned everything they still missing something to learn, especially Life lessons, Life teach us things itself and there are many peoples who were gone through a tough time and became successful, so never give up guys on anything which you’re trying to achieve, no matter how many times you get failed. keep going let it get done. I must say this speech is one of the most classic ones that definitely encourages many humans, Cheers everyone :blush:

12 Likes

Being motivated and thinking optimistically is the blood to survive… There are a plethora of cases from time to time and history has witnesses them from ancient years to even today… Nothing has proved worthy than failing and bouncing back…

I’ve seen in my family and experiencing the sinusoidal wave for almost past six years, in fact, to a great extent Indian political & policy implementations have triggered the crests but we have to get back into the through. Probably time to look for other markets… :slight_smile:

HOPE, ENDURANCE, PERSEVERANCE, SMART cum LOGICAL & OUT OF THE BOX THINKING with ORGANISED IMPLEMENTATION and CONTINUOUS LEARNING are few of my learnings…

Good Luck folks… :+1:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Life Changing Motivational Speech (Very Powerful)

3 Likes

@TheJoker
It really was life-changing!!
Thanks for Sharing it here!
:heart_eyes: :100: :+1:

1 Like