Are there any bots for Pi Network?

So some of you may know about this PI crypto, I have been mining it for months and just have around 450 coins, and to get more coins you need to invite more people to join the network, so I was wondering if there is a bot out that that can create fake accounts and join the network using my affiliate link and a make them mine everyday with just one click.

Let me know if you guys are aware of anything like this or are interested in creating a bot, Pi network has 17 million engaged base so when they go public there is a chance to make good money, they have been building this network for years and all you need is a phone

I don’t know about future of Pi network but I see that it uses Phone number verification to register. So to get number and OTP the cost will go very high as you know OTPs are not given for free. So I will recommend to drop idea of BOT making.

Hey,

I was mining PI about Two years ago, but I didn’t saw any future of this. it is a Dead Coin as per Coin Listing Sites. But the Community is Still Active. I have around 3k+ Pi Coins. But You can not use it, you can not withdraw, deposit, send it to someone. Nothing. There is no Update on their website for 2 years. so you have to check the updates before you mine or do work on this. Think and research if this is worth it or not.

1 Like

There are 17 mil active members atm and recently they launched the wallet and they have given a deadline of launching the coin at the end of this year

Have Pi coins close to 6k now, mining from last July and my KYC is also done.

any tips on getting new affilates?