Anyone know how to SEO your gigs on FIVERR

Hey everyone!!
I have my Fiverr profile

Actually I am struggling with too much competition on Fiverr…
Does anyone know how to SEO or optimize your own gigs to rank better on Fiverr…?

EDITED BY @moderators

Looking for tricks to improve the quality of your Gigs? Follow the below tips on optimizing your Gigs for SEO and your business will reap the benefits.

How to get a great URL for your Gig

A Gig’s first title generates its URL. This URL is unchangeable, so keep that in mind when you first create your Gig. Using the Gig title to create a URL that is memorable, attention-grabbing, and reinforces the excellence of your service will give you an edge over the competition.

Sample Gig Title Version A: I will best example gig title ever! URL: username/best-example-gig-title

Now, as you can see, this first sample Gig tile is not buyer friendly because it is not grammatically correct. However, it generates an SEO-optimized URL that reinforces what exactly your service is.

Crafting a buyer-friendly title

After the URL is generated and permanently set, you can then update your Gig title to be something more buyer-friendly. Check out the following example:

Sample Gig Title Version B: I will create a very unique Gig title for you.

Keywords

Using a consistent keyword in your Gig title, description and tags will help improve your search ranking on Fiverr. Additionally, creating a username with a phrase or word related to your area of expertise will reinforce your Gig to a potential buyer. Use the repetition of keywords to your advantage.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011094958-SEO-tricks-for-gig-titles?segment=seller

6 Likes