Alternative for whink notes for windows

Hi friends
I’m looking for an alternative for whink notes(which is currently available only for mac and ios) for windows ink

Features i want are
It should be like a note book with vertical/horizontal scrolling (infinite number of pages)
Ability to export as pdf
Supporting windows ink ie it should support active stylus

Psst one note has all these features but everytime when i tap the screen the keyboard pops up i hate it

Either I need an alternative for whink notes or tell me how to disable the keyboard feature in one note please

1 Like

I hope this helps
19 Best offline note-taking apps for Windows as of 2020 - Slant
7 Best tools for taking notes during meetings as of 2020 - Slant
5 Best open source cross-platform note taking apps for programmers as of 2020 - Slant

3 Likes

thanks a lot

but i dont know whether any of these supports digital pen(ie microsoft surface pen)

it wld be better if it has a pdf reader too(supporting annotation)

once again thanks a lot for ur efforts

Give stylus labs write a try :slight_smile: I using it since a week and i like it very much.

What I have tested is:

• Inkodo (best app by now)
  • Opus
  • Onenote
  • FluidMath
  • Microsoft Whiteboard
  • MetaMoji Note

Evernote is by far the best note taking application I have used on my Surface. I like the versatility of OneNote when it comes to handwriting but I find it lacking in other areas. The ability to use OneNote as a blank sheet of paper is one of its best features. That said, I would rather just use a paper and pen at that point. For me, note taking on a computer means typed notes.

This is where Evernote shines. Each note you type is easy to organize and print. I tend to format them with either bullets, numbering, or just plain indenting. I also upload PDF’s and annotate them as I see fit. Another amazing feature.

I’ve been using Evernote in College for 2 years and take all of my notes with it. If Onenote doesn’t seem to work for you then give Evernote a try. The best part? It’s free! What do you have to lose?

4 Likes