Affiliate Marketing | ChatGPT | Make Money With AI + Affiliate Marketing ✅

CHATGPT PROMPTS: AFFILIATE MARKETING

MY PERSONAL TIPS

I recommend you to use these prompts to save time. However, I wouldn’t completely rely on ChatGPT as it can not completely read your mind, even if you give it very detailed instructions.

Writing Affiliate Description

1. Write a compelling description of [product] for [audience].
  2. Write a compelling description of [product] for [audience]. Mention these benefits:
    [Benefit 1]
    [Benefit 2]
    [Benefit 3].
  3. Write a product description for a [product] that emphasizes its unique selling points and differentiates it from similar products on the market.
  4. Write a short and catchy product description for a [product] that will grab the attention of [ideal clients] in the first 3 lines.
  5. “Can you help me write product descriptions for my affiliate marketing site using [feature] as a focus?”

Writing Affiliate Marketing Emails

1. Create a 3-step email sequence to promote [product] to [audience]. Mention that the product was created by someone you trust and that you earn a small affiliate commission if the reader buys.
  2. Write an email promoting a [product] to [audience]. Describe the product in detail and mention these key benefits:
    [Benefit 1]
    [Benefit 2]
    [Benefit 3]
    Mention that this is an affiliate product, and thank them for supporting you.
  3. I am an affiliate of [product], which helps [audience] achieve [dream result]. Write a sales email inviting the reader to buy this product with a discount if they buy from my affiliate link.

Affiliate Product Recommendations

1. Write a script for a YouTube video that talks about how [product] helped me [benefit].
  2. Write a blog post that talks about how [product] helped me [benefit]. Mention statistics.
  3. Write a [platform] post that talks about how [product] helped me [benefit]. Mention statistics and this testimonial: [include testimonial].

Writing Affiliate Product Reviews

1. Write a review on how [product] compares to other products in its category in terms of pricing, features, and quality.
  2. Write a short review of [product] from a [ideal client] who just bought it and is excited about the results.
  3. Write what are possible likes and dislikes about the [product] and why? Write a review based on that info.
  4. Write a short review on [product] from a customer who recommends it to his friend over a WhatsApp conversation. Mention [benefit 1], [benefit 2], and [benefit 3]. Use conversational and informal language.

Affiliate Product Comparison Tables

1. Write a review on how [product] compares to other products in its category in terms of quality, features, and price.
  2. What are 10 advantages of [product 1] over [product 2]?
  3. Provide a comprehensive review of the [product], including its features, performance, and value for money.
  4. Give me 10 reasons why [ideal client] would buy [product 1] over [product 2].

Happy learning!

20 Likes

Thanks very much.

1 Like

Thanks, many thanks for this :slight_smile:

1 Like