Adsense self click trick

I know one of my friends earn $8k per month by clicking on his adsense ads. Up to this point, google doesn’t close his ads account whereas many bloggers receive a ban email because of very few invalid traffic.

I am wondering if there is trick to reach this level of earning without being caught by Google.

4 Likes

@Hussien77 I Recreated the topic, continue here, the previous topic seems to have been buggy, due to the wrong tag.

Good luck!

5 Likes

I know the trick but getting approve from adsense this days is so low if anyone have trick to approve adsense then i can tell him trick

1 Like

Great I have one approved could you please explain it here?

1 Like

why you not ask to your friends?

2 Likes

i have triks but i dont know this triks you already know or not

this kind of trick will never share even if he/she is your friend

As @notrickratos mention that, my friend seems unwilling to share the trick with anyone not only me.

in the exchange i need adsense approval trick

2 Likes

Well, do you research on the forum? This is really invaluable and treasure of many resources. Here is the link of the AdSense approval trick:

3 Likes

this is old method of approval mail

For me, I did normal steps to get approval for Google AdSense. I made sure the site was getting ranked by google, adding content to the website at least some portion, and installing good WordPress theme. After 10 days, I got a notification email that my website is approved to monetize from showing Ads.

Note: I’d received denial emails three times before final approval because I applied for Google AdSense while my website was empty of content and not yet ranked by Google search. You’re free to share your trick if that information doesn’t work out for your case.

1 Like

i have it pm

1 Like