Adsense Account issue

Hello,

i Have a Serious Problem is :
whenever i open an adsense account and wait for approval
a message of adsense Said:
you have already an account !!

i Followed many video & tutorials , also i deleted the old account and open new one with Unique number phone and adress ! but still i got the same Message !

Should i use VPS , RDP ? VPN ? Proxy ?
which one free and recommanded please Heeelp

Thank you " OneHack "
Kind Regards
Haani

Use other devices that never link to your old account.

If that doesn’t work, use VPS.

Last but not least, you can buy an Adsense account.

2 Likes

You already made a mistake, why didn’t you ask before Trashing the account?

The solution was Easy > Wipe the Adsense account from the old account/device if it was linked and apply on a new one.
If you faced the same issue on the old account, the reason was simple, that AdSense was linked to another account, find that device and wipe it. (Make sure you’ve not used someone’s else Adsense)

But now you have deleted the account, that’s a mess, though, You always have access to Gmail/email, go inside and try to unlink Adsense that attached to it. (If I’m not wrong)

Furthermore, Youtube staff always there to help, get in touch with them, helpdesk, and they will assist you how to do that, they can give you the verification links as well to follow to unlink accounts, also, You should consider spending time on Youtube guideline Community many peoples has posted several solutions there, you can easily get the answer according to your issue.

I had gone through this last year, I easily wiped my Adsense from an old account and applied for a new one successfully.

Good luck!

3 Likes