⭐ {99% OFF} Google Workspace ON YOUR DOMAIN with Admin Account Starting from 20$ - One Time Payment for Forever!

Hi @Blaken
About prices
this is ok?
PRICE: ONE TIME PRICE
40$ For 100 Users
20$ For 50 Users
10$ for 5 Users (No Admin Account)
Or there is other price and options?
TIA

These are the Prices…

If you need Any other options PM me with the Options and I will Create a Custom offer for you

1 Like

Just got an account, super friendly guy and it’s legit service. Worth for what you’ll be paying :wink:

1 Like

All The GSUITE is now migrated into Google Workspace…

Anyone who purchased in the past or will purchase now can Enjoy the Awesome features of the Google Workspace

What does this mean?
More Features For you! https://themeisle.com/blog/google-workspace-vs-g-suite/

Enjoy the latest and greatest Google’s Features at a Fraction of the cost

3 Likes

I Just got served. @Blaken was very helpful. He actually helped me to set up everything I was so struggling as this setup seemed complicated, my previous web I never struggled I spent 10 minutes all was done.

But this one, I don’t know what I was doing wrong, so I just gave him access and he was very helpful, in other site they will charge extra to do the job for you.

But here on one hack, the Teams are very helpful they come hand in hand to make sure their customers are satified and fully helped.

I do recommend @Blaken Services.

Thanks @Blaken for your time, efforts and hard work. 1hack admin and teams, keep prospering day in and day out. And keep being blessed to be noticed by all your haters.

You are guys are awesome. 10 out of 10 stars to 1hack.

3 Likes

Customer Satisfaction is my Main Aim

Cheers!

1 Like

I got my Business email active, @Blaken is very helpful and instant activation. Thank you very much.

This was very nice expirience to me. @Blaken was very patient until we finished everything. Thanks again!

1 Like

Great seller, trust and fast services

@Blaken help me to setup all required things, recommended seller. :beers: :beers:

1 Like

Pricings Updated

How many domains can be added to this?

The given Prices for 1 Domain…

But if u want More than 1 domain PM me we can work something our

I got it for another domain, Great help. Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @Blaken,

please pm me price for domain

Would love to buy, but the limited storage is a deal breaker for me. Would it be possible to get unlimited storage for 1 user for a higher price?

These accounts are not For Storage But For emails…

Whenever the Storage factor thing Comes to the Risks Increases of People storing Pirated Materials and GSUITE getting banned…

If you need Unlimited Storage Workspace accounts on your domain you are advised to directly Buy From Google

2 Likes

Right, :+1:

Interested please share details

Blaken is the real deal. I made a mistake and he was right on top of my inquiry and cleared things up right away. As you work with him be ready to work with one of the best!

1 Like