🤩 $9.99 Only | DataCamp 3 Months Account | Instant Access | Unlimited Courses and Projects

Hello, 1Hackers, I’m Zohaib, I’m giving DataCamp 3 months subscription accounts. Unlimited courses, projects, and online sessions/events.

THE ACTUAL PRICE is $33.25/m

Payment method: Only Skrill
If you are from Pakistan payment can be done via Easypaisa

What’s Included in the subscription?

• Unlimited Quality Courses
  • Unlimited Career Track
  • Unlimited Skill Track
  • Unlimited guided/unguided projects
  • and more…

:white_check_mark: Note that the account will not have an existing email.
:white_check_mark: Renewal is Possible (50% OFF). :raised_hands:

Let me know if anyone’s interested. Simply Personal Message me or reply below and I’ll message you.

6 Likes

Can I get it in my personal email ?

yes of course,

And, I hope this is not a cracked account because, its possible to change email in a cracked datacamp account. And, so the account won’t last long.

these are not cracked. :slight_smile: 100% orignal. Need your email to activate the account.

1 Like

100% vouch for this guy. Complete Genuine and legit. Thanks :grinning::star_struck:.

1 Like

Thank you.

One can use datacamp for 2 months for free through my.visualstudio.com/Benefits visualstudio benefits, there are many free things also available like pluralsight, linkedin learning and more, rinse and repeat with new id

7 Likes

Hi

Is this account still available?

Thank you for your good suggestion, I am using the free two months, thank you once again :slight_smile:

pm me please

Thanks bud :heart: do you use reddit…?

Yes I use Reddit, Though datacamp benefits have shifted to github student developer pack

is this deal still open?