$10 Windows 11 Pro & 10 Pro 🟦 LifeTime Retail Key | Licensed for 1 PC Activation | Windows 11 Compatible

Hi Mr.Brilliant,

Is it a retail key, which can be activated on one system even if we reinstall fresh windows again.

Just wanted to know that, if this key once bought stays valid and active always.

1 Like

Same machine can be re-activated many times!

hi, i have a question, is the payment currency USD ? or any other currency?

1 Like

Thank you @Mr.Brilliant got the key instant i would like to purchase from him more other products.
Great Service by @Mr.Brilliant Thank you

2 Likes

@Mr.Brilliant
I would like to buy windows 10 pro.
Can you please send me your PayPal detail.?

1 Like

I am off to sleep now, those who have the payment details with them just send me the payment with screenshot along with your PayPal full name, also send me the required details for your product, so that we can deliver your order without wasting any time, all night orders will be done in 9 hours. :zzz: :sleeping: :sleepy: :sleeping_bed:

2 Likes

Done payment plz have a look
Thank you

He’s Offline off to sleep, as mentioned above.
For your satisfaction, kindly read this once and you too sleep freely, Read this!

2 Likes

Brother i am still waiting for your reply.

1 Like

Check your PM order delivered! :+1:

Can totally vouch for this seller , they are legit retail keys. despite me having afew cents short during to having tight buget for my University , seller still accept the deal and asked me to sent him the rest of the money when i have it . i will definitely buy from this seller again without doubt !

2 Likes

Great ! Upgraded from Home to Pro

1 Like

How to place an order

1 Like

All members who are asking for payment details who cannot send PM, due to new account, please check your PMs for the payment details!

Note to other buyers - if you are not an new user, then you can PM me @Mr.Brilliant directly, no need to wait for me to send you PM manually!

I’m interest, but I need it today if it’s possible

1 Like

@Mr.Brilliant How do I get it?

1 Like

All members who are asking for payment details who cannot send PM, due to new account, please check your PMs for the payment details!

Note to other buyers - if you are not an new user, then you can PM me @Mr.Brilliant directly, no need to wait for me to send you PM manually!

Hi, can you text me once you are online. I want to buy it today. I’ll be online after 10pm IST.

1 Like

Great. Instant Service. I purchased 2 key from him both are working fine. Thanks brother. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you do a better price if I buy more than 1 key at a time?

1 Like