3) And select Pro plan

Pro Plan Features:

• 5 Managed WordPress Websites
  • 200 GB SSD Storage
  • 50x 1 GB MySQL Databases
  • 500 email accounts
  • 5 domains included
  • SiteLock Malware Protection
  • RailGun Content delivery Network (CDN)

Enjoy your cheapest deal ever :slight_smile: :crazy_face:

22 Likes

Thanks, Its still working. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s just $1 for the first month then $15 every month.

I don’t think so. Its $12 for 1st year and then $15/month there after. You will see a $12 charge on your card for the 1st year and payment will be taken as a whole.
Proof

In my opinion its an incredible deal to grab and start new income streams.

yep you are absolutely right. i followed through to the checkout page and saw it was $12 for the whole year. Apologies.

Does not work for my country.

Simply use a VPN or Proxy
Even you can try cloudflare DNS not sure if it works but you can give it a shot.

which country works?

I don’t know but you can Check it out with US, UK or whatever you want but it is at least working in Pakistan

Is only the first month $1,- after that full prices of the for different packages f.e. $14,- per month.
Read good I would say! :open_book::thinking::blush::+1:

I did not get your question clearly, You only have to pay $12 for this service and thats all

Hi guys, I think its time to give some review. :grinning:
I’ve been with them for nearly a month and there service is very good and have no known issues. No down time recorded at all and there DDOS attack protection service is great as well.

Only the down sides are
(1) there is only one SSL provided that can be used with a single domain and you have to purchase SSLs for other domain that come in the particular contract. And there is no way to bring your own SSLs
(2) The number of files are limited, so you have to combine or compress them. This only matters if you are hosting a lot of small size files.

So far I’m very happy with purchase, thanks for sharing this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hi nice offer but it’s now ends
but the problem is that i can’t find my country listed in there and when i contacted them there is no response from them untill now and the offer is now gone

Well its the matter of time and everything gets on an end. But there are also some special offers being offered on there website. CHECK homepage

DEDICATED SERVER (1 month $200 credits)
ONLINE STORE (Free for 3 Months, One domain is included)
MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 (Free for 3 Months, One domain is included)

And one more thing they also ran a $1 / 1st year offer on top level domains. If you want a domain, I think its the cheapest offer I find.

1 Like