5 Best Places To Download Free Nook Books You Shouldn’t Miss

When asked who is the №1 in eBooks industry, we all will answer “Kindle”, right?

With the developing and reading habits changing, Kindle eBooks are being more and more famous. I like Kindle, as I really love its eBooks resources (rich library), but since past years I also found that the price of Kindle eBooks is not so cheap as before. Then, I choose the B&N books (who is famous as its low eBooks price)!

I think 80% of readers chose Nook with the same reason as mine, so today’s blog I share with you 5 places to help get free books for Nook.

1. Free Nook Books at Barnes & Noble®

The official site is always our first choice when searching for free resources. And in fact B&N does really like running different catalog or promotions irregularly or regularly to provide free contents. They are:

Free eBooks Directory at B&N(Different from Kindle, Nook even provides a series for free, that’s so amazing).

Nook Daily Find (From here you won’t get one nook book totally free, but we can get nook books with up to 50% OFF or even cheaper, each day one book.)

2. Free Nook Books at goodreads

Good Reads has a section called Free Nook Books (“popular free Nook Book Shelf”). Among them we can choose any one free to read, and what’s better, those books are even those high rating contents (avg rating 2.5 ~5).

3. Project Guttenberg

This site is a must-see place to find free eBooks contents as it as it’s the primary repository of free public domain ebooks. At Project Guttenberg, all books are free, we can not only get free books for Nook, but also for the Kindle or Kobo.

Please notice that if you need a book for your Nook reading app or nook tablets, you should download the book with “ePub” or PDF format. The wrong downloading format will cause you unable to read the book with your Nook.

4. ManyBooks

ManyBooks stores 50,000+ free eBooks in the Genres you Love. I love it as I like it’s beautiful interface and well organized categories.

When you searched one book, click on “Free Download” button, then you will be shown a pop-up window which lets you select the downloading format. Here I will recommend you choose ePub or PDF.

5. Bookbub

Compared to above sites, Bookbub provides direct selection of one book downloading. And books at Bookbub are free eBooks or big discounted best sellers.

I subscribed to BookBub, I love its subscription service as I can receive their newsletters which includes free Nook books in their newsletters regularly. This saves me much time, I can free download those nook contents to read them later.

Above 5 websites are the chosen and recommendation for you to find free Nook books.

HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

23 Likes

Thanks a lot SaM for this awesome information.

1 Like

Project Guttenberg is one my favorite