300+ app mobile source code at 20$

they generally claim through copyright on play store.

Is there any copyright option for apps on playstore?

you can easily file a complaint through google to any of its data from supportive links. you can google it.

Bro i havent purchased it… i just had a screenshot so i shared. Also as i said earlier, these seem to be nulled scripts. So maybe you can use the code as reference for developing ur app but you cant use them directly as the developer may file a infringement complaint with google and remember that google first takes down your app and then notifies you that your app has been removed and you can give your reply as to why it should be reinstated… and it may take a month or two to reinstate your app, if you can convince the google team…

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KAQDHqirQDL8OFGSC09w3kt_vQdAiQhI?usp=sharing
Here you have it. one of the creep tried to sell this to me for 500 bucks.
enjoy :slight_smile:

8 Likes

pologies for the late response.

You can make the payment via skrill or UPI(Indian bank). Once the payment is verified drive link will be shared.

thank you so much for this …you are genius man…really thank you bro

One more provider. Screenshot attached

Thanks bro, appreciate the link

Why to buy nulled code base when you can easily download it from link given by @Gamitics_Team

Thank you so much buddy @Gamitics_Team :100: :100:

1 Like

Thanks, guys I have been part of onehack for years it is my duty to contribute to this forum enjoy Folks.

4 Likes

You are truly appreciated my dear bro. Thank you soooooo much.