$25 A day | Easy | Requires Patience ⭐

I searched for this on here, and I found people talking about the site, but it just seems to be them sharing their ref links. I’m leaking this e-book that shows how to manipulate the game, and make some money. This requires you to have some patience, but it’s worth it in the long run. If you need money quickly, this isn’t the method for you. Enjoy.

eBook

Happy learning!

7 Likes

Are you try it already? I heard many said this is scam

From their rules:

4.2.1.5. Order of payoffs by the user is restricted by availability of crystals on the account. 1 crystal gives the right to withdraw 1 EUR (or other user’s account currency). Crystals are credited for replenishment of the gold coins account:

• your replenishments of the account (40% of the paid sum);
  • replenishment of the account by a referral of the 1st level - 20% of the paid sum;
  • replenishment of the account by a referral of the 2nd level - 5% of the paid sum

So you or your referrals must pay in order to get crystals to withdraw money.

So, It’s a Pyramid Ponzi Scheme where initial user make money form the loss of other?

1 Like

No main thing is replenishment of account for withdrawal. I am using golden birds site since 2018 and I have more than 10 million silver in this site. But it requires to replenish account to withdraw money

1 Like