$20 Azure Pay-As-You-Go Accounts ♻ Use $500 - $1k On Any Product + No CC Required + No Time Limit | Use & Throw Accounts!

$20 Azure Pay-As-You-Go Accounts :recycle: Use $500 - $1k On Any Product + No CC Required + No Time Limit | Use & Throw Accounts!

Azure Pay-As-You-Go Accounts offers “unlimited” use of almost all of their products for an “unlimited” amount of time.

• It does not require any kinda cc to attach!

The idea is that there is a certain threshold after which Azure asks you to pay for the used services (which you just don’t pay). Just use it and scrape it.

It’s certainly a risky plan, but if used wisely, We’ve had clients who have used an Azure Pay-As-You-Go for 3 Months with expenses of 1000$+

Can be used Azure for game server hosting, like Modded Minecraft, Starbound, Astroneer)

The threshold usually around 500$ - 1000$, But some accounts can go up to $5k.

Important: Azure detects suspicious activity on the account, they will block the account (mining, DDoS, sometimes cracking)

NOTES

• Use the same IP to access the same Panel & different IPs for every Panel.

• Prohibited activities by Azure will disable the account in 6 - 24 hours. That includes Mining & DDOS & Cracking (although you can still do it if you limit the CPU usage).

• Having more than 3 VMs can put you in the risk zone.

There are a couple of limits.

1. The NC size is only on demand
  2. There is a vCPU limit for some sizes (usually 10 vCPUs) (to prevent abuse)

What you will receive from us!

Login URL + Email + Password

Note: Once you receive the batch from us, its better you change everything according to your need incl pass! :+1:

Mode of payment

PayPal

BHIM / UPI

Paytm

Google Pay

Bitcoin

Refund Policy

We used to provide 15 days warranty, but some people started doing prohibited stuff on them and getting the account disabled in 1-2 days which meant I had to replace them. As I cannot directly find why a specific account is not working anymore (it still can be done by login into the account, but those people knew about it and would delete all the evidence).

We’ve had customers who just didn’t care about the rules and would log in to the account with different IPs.

And the most annoying part, they would buy a couple of accounts and log in to all of them using their personal IP, which would disable them, but it does not show any reason for that on the account Panel.

So for a while, We were just stuck replacing accounts every day. And talking to other people, they strongly recommend not offer a warranty, at least for PAYG.

(But We found out that 200$ ones are susceptible to the same rules)
As much as We would like the provide the best service possible, some people are not kind and want to abuse the services we provide. :slightly_frowning_face:

• We’ve then decided to switch to only a login time warranty to prevent the abuse of the warranty.

In general, I’m glad to help anyone who has trouble setting something up or navigating through the menus, and there is no limit of support from that side.

• If you get stuck, no problem! We here to solve your problem, if we fail, we will refund you.

Note: We never resell the same batch to anyone, because sold accounts are private! You change the password which makes it not possible for us to resell it. :woozy_face:

14 Likes

How does this work?

4 Likes

Give this a read → Pay As You Go

4 Likes

I’m interested!

2 Likes

Amount paid…Bro.

1 Like

if the account u provided is not working because of payment or any other issue except my end(if used within restrictions that u mentioned) will u provide a new account in that case?

How long u can give provide support for this service like 3 months,6…?

Thanks for ur service I was using youtube premium for 2 months…amazing support from your end…I love this website…

2 Likes

Hi,

Can we use this LAB purpose to do Azure certification which includes all premium services like Azure P2,MDM, Office 365 or it’s only for Compute services?

2 Likes

Check your PM, already delivered!

2 Likes

We used to provide 15 days warranty, but some people started doing prohibited stuff on them and getting the account disabled in 1-2 days which meant I had to replace them. As I cannot directly find why a specific account is not working anymore (it still can be done by login into the account, but those people knew about it and would delete all the evidence).

We’ve had customers who just didn’t care about the rules and would log in to the account with different IPs.

And the most annoying part, they would buy a couple of accounts and log in to all of them using their personal IP, which would disable them, but it does not show any reason for that on the account Panel.

So for a while, We were just stuck replacing accounts every day. And talking to other people, they strongly recommend not offer a warranty, at least for PAYG.

(But We found out that 200$ ones are susceptible to the same rules)
As much as We would like the provide the best service possible, some people are not kind and want to abuse the services we provide. :slightly_frowning_face:

• We’ve then decided to switch to only a login time warranty to prevent the abuse of the warranty.

In general, I’m glad to help anyone who has trouble setting something up or navigating through the menus, and there is no limit of support from that side.

5 Likes

I think not, as that would require a developer / organization subscription. But I will test and inform you of it’s otherwise.

4 Likes

Thanks @Mr.Brilliant waiting for the update to buy it.

2 Likes

is this still available? please dm me for more info.thanks!

1 Like

Send me summ in btc in pm, please?

2 Likes

I’m interested, can you PM me?

1 Like

Is this still available?

1 Like

I’m interested in this!

1 Like

Howto order this?

1 Like

Replied to your PM, sir! Please check…

1 Like

Hey guys!

Im interested in this azure rdp service. I wanna try it out, but firstly I would like to ask some questions. If you guys or @Mr.Brilliant can answer it.

First:
What is the parameters of the RDP(I mean CPU, and ram) or I need to choose them?

Second:
Brilliant wrote that:
“Use the same IP to access the same Panel & different IPs for every Panel.”
What do you mean under this. Do you mean that, you can only use this at your home ip adress or what?[quote=“elPROfesor, post:20, topic:191133, full:true”]
Hey guys!

Im interested in this azure rdp service, and I would like to ask some questions. If you guys or @Mr.Brilliant can answer it.

First:
What is the parameters of the RDP(I mean CPU, and ram) or I need to choose them?

Second:
Brilliant wrote that:
“Use the same IP to access the same Panel & different IPs for every Panel.”
What do you mean under this. Do you mean that, you can only use this at your home ip adress or what?
[/quote]

@elPROfesor

"Yes, you’re going to get an email and a password which will allow you to login into the Azure portal

The RDP parameters are choose by you based on some presets provided by Azure (from 1vCPU to 10vCPU).

When accessing the Azure Panel you need to use a VPN / Proxy that is not mark as fraudulent and was never used for Azure before, and if you buy multiple accounts, you need to make sure that each one has separate IP"

2 Likes