2 Methods To Help You Exploit The Human Brain | HQ Trick

Tip #1: Think win-win.

Suppose you want to sell something on eBay or Craigslist or Kijiji. If someone offered you an extremely low amount, why would you feel incentivized to take the offer? So keep this in mind when you are trying to compromise with someone. Never make the person you are negotiating with feel like they are at a loss. Always give offers that seem reasonable to both parties, and never be afraid to explain your reasoning behind an offer. As long as it’s a win-win situation for both of you, there wouldn’t be any reason to deny you.

Tip #2: Door-In-The-Face Technique.

This is a technique that I really like to use, and if you learn to do it properly, it can be used to your advantage in so many different situations. An example of the technique is:

Person A (Negotiator): Could I have $200?

Person B: No way, that’s a lot of money.

Person A: Fine, could I just have $20?

Person B: Yes, that’s a lot less money.

As you can see, we started by asking for an unreasonable amount of money, which made the amount that we were really seeking seem reasonable. You don’t even have you use this method for money, you could use it for something as useless and dumb as a pack of gum. Use it sparingly and with value.

Congratulations! You learned 2 methods to become a boss negotiator.

I would really recommend reading You Can Negotiate Anything to learn more on this topic. You can download the PDF here: https://gofile.io/d/Ulryfh.

Happy learning!

6 Likes

What is up with this shitty filesharing site which initiates application download?

Use mediafire, mega, zippyshare instead.

1 Like

You can find that audiobook here