$15 YouTube đŸ”„ Premium + Music for 15 Get x15 Times Upgrades Every Month | Family Invitation Link On Your Existing Account

After x300 successful sales on 1Hack!!! :comet:

For $15 you will get YouTube Premium + Music | for $15 Get x15 Times Upgrades | Every Month | Family Invitation Link On Your Existing YouTube Account !

Premium Upgrade for some buyers might work for 1 month to 1 year or even more sometimes! But don’t worry
 :bulb:

Warranty is a 15 Months. We will replace you whenever your subscription expires or any other issue! :100:

• YouTube & Spotify has new rules in effect since June 2021, where our cc gets busted every time. Since this is controlled on the backend by YouTube & Spotify, we cannot bypass it. Hence we leave forth the replacement procedure to circumvent it and enjoy your YouTube & Spotify Premium as we’ve always provided. :heavy_check_mark:

We hope all our buyers will understand our team’s situation; we tried our very best to resolve this issue, but the only working idea is to give our OLD & New buyers continuous replacements! :heartpulse:

Is your account not working anymore? Don’t worry! We will replace you! PM @Mr.Brilliant

NO bull shitt, straight Premium Family Invitation Link ! :face_vomiting:

Your account will remain premium every month until one of us dies! :pensive:

Description

Subscription will be for 15 months.

It is. Being desirous for providing more high-quality products & we are confident to guarantee that we will provide x15 time upgrades that is 15 months.

What you “WILL” get!

YouTube .com + Music Premium Access

15 Months Warranty & 0% Kick Rate

Upgrade to you Own Account

No ad interruptions - fck those johinson baby ads. :fu:

What you will “NOT” get!

YouTube TV Plan

Google One

FAQ

Q: How does it work?
A: After you buy the upgrade, I will give you invitation link to the “Family Plan” you have to open and click on Get Started button and continue whatever comes next. :baby:

Q: Do you need my password and email?
A: Nothing, just open my provided Invitation link and join the premium subscription. :sweat:

Q: Does this service really have 0% kick rate?
A: Yes, 100%, I guarantee that you won’t get kicked. :smirk:

Q: What if something goes wrong?
A: A 15 months warranty means that I will always replace if something happens as long our shop is up. :woman_shrugging:

Q: Can anything happen to my YouTube account?
A: No, nothing will happen. :dizzy_face: :gun:

10% Chance of getting this 2 ERRORs, below are the fixes
 Don’t panic! :exploding_head:

If you see 12 months error, follow below steps

Make a new account, you have been already in family.

If someone gets the country didn’t match the owner family, just follow below steps

go to http://pay.google.com/

then go to last section aka settings

then scroll all the way down

and close payment profile

Mode of payment

PayPal

BHIM / UPI

Paytm

Google Pay

Bitcoin

PM me for Payment details @Mr.Brilliant as soon as I receive the payment I’ll immediately send you the account credentials.

Disclaimer

Given Invitation links for Premium Family Plans are legit, not any kinda hacked one!

Refund Policy

• Still if you get stuck, no problem! I am here to solve your problem.

You will get an immediate replacement if the account subscription is not there as mentioned.

Add a good review to get a small gift :gift: :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Very much interested, paying with PayPal.

2 Likes

Got mine, so happy. This guy is just the best.

3 Likes

Wowww this deal, is real! Thank you
 already enjoying my account without fucking ads. <3

3 Likes

Awesome seller!! Quick response and super fast transaction. Excellent service over all. Vouch! :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Absolutely a great deal. Indeed a very fast service and on the spot. Appreciate you @Mr.Brilliant .

1 Like

I am off to sleep now :zzz: - I will be back online at 8 PM IST tonight for new orders! :memo:

Very few stock left, incase you didn’t make your mind, then all these 2nd batch will be out of stock soon. :comet:

Good and quick service. I’m so happy to have this lifetime plan. Thanks again

1 Like

Fast service, works perfectly. Thank you very much!!

2 Likes

an account please
I pay with paypal

1 Like

I need one premium with TV, is it possible?

3 Likes

Hello, Could you please share your payment details

Use YouTube vanced for ads free it also available in youtube music free

3 Likes

Can i get a pm with the payment details please?

2 Likes

Really Fast Service. Worked perfectly.

@Mr.Brilliant Thank you !!

1 Like

@Mr.Brilliant Thanks for the awesome service . Got Youtube and Google accounts working within minutes.

1 Like

Please PM me payment details.
Thanks

I got it. Thank you

1 Like

All members who are asking for payment details who cannot send PM, due to new account, please check your PMs for the payment details!

3 Likes