$15 Outlook EDU USA Email ✉ | Amazon Prime Video + Twitch Prime + Canva PRO Owner Team Account + Free Microsoft Office 365 + 1TB OneDrive & More... | PayPal, BHIM / UPI, Paytm, Google Pay, Bitcoin

Please, I’d like to make a purchase. I can’t send a message tho.

1 Like

Just received my account. Very legit. I recommend him. This ain’t the first nor second time I’ve done business with him.

He’s amazing! :metal:t4:

1 Like

All members who are asking for payment details who cannot send PM, due to new account, please check your PMs for the payment details!

Note to other buyers - if you are not an new user, then you can PM me @Mr.Brilliant directly, no need to wait for me to send you PM manually!

Good Evening,

Hello my name is Allen. I’m fairly new to this site but have been looking around and I have to say that what you do is incredible. I’m really looking forward to being part of this group and learning ,

Thank you

1 Like

Just bought this and it works. for now i have just tested with canva ( it worked ). will try other benefits later. thanks @Mr.Brilliant

2 Likes

how to claim canva Pro owner team please guide

1 Like
4 Likes

Thanks a lot it works and thanks a lot for delivering quality content bought 3 account and working fine till now :+1:

1 Like

working like a charm :innocent: thnx a lot brother :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, what is the different between the OFFICE365 on this account
vs
“the $7 Microsoft Office 365 A1 Plus For Students LifeTime Private Accounts” ?

1 Like

This one comes with 1 TB onedrive storage!

1 Like

Hallo @Mr.Brilliant interested in buying this could you pm me more with the details

1 Like

Hi can you pm me with more details?

1 Like

can i cahnge my name in coursera and do i get courses for free

1 Like

please send me the payment details

1 Like

Interested in this, can you please check Amazon Prime Gaming is enabled or not?

Also, can we download and install office 35 on a PC?

Thank you

1 Like

Thank I got my EDU USA email account you are very helpful.
:star_struck:

1 Like

Please send me the payment details as I am interested in an account.

1 Like

All members who are asking for payment details who cannot send PM, due to new account, please check your PMs for the payment details!

Note to other buyers - if you are not an new user, then you can PM me @Mr.Brilliant directly, no need to wait for me to send you PM manually!

Mr.Brilliant was too fast Got my EDU account in 20mintues with all the benefits. This is my 2nd purchase from him. I recommend him.

1 Like