$15 Crunchyroll ๐Ÿ’ƒ LifeTime Premium Upgrade + On Your Existing Account

For $15 you will get Crunchyroll LifeTime Premium Upgrade + On Your Existing Account! :dancer:

After x1000 successful sales on 1Hack!!! :comet:

Stop using monthly expiring poor shitt! :face_vomiting: Get yourself a decent LifeTime Premium Subscription like this! :relieved:

Your account will remain Premium until I get myself a Manga Girlfriend with 3 :balloon: ! I think thatโ€™s possible! :pleading_face: anyway, its a dream though. :eyes:

No replacement warrant after upgrade! :+1:

• If something goes wrong within 3 months, we will replace you! Usually it works for very long period! :smirk:

Description

Premium Subscription will be there for LifeTime on your account, stop asking me same thing in PM over & over again! :face_with_thermometer:

It is. Being desirous for providing more high-quality products & we are confident to guarantee that this lasts lifetime.

What I need from you to process order?

Iโ€™ll need your email address & password for manually activation & donโ€™t worry you can later change your password and add more security to it :lock: :+1:

Delivery time is between Instant to 12 hours max, if I am not sleeping :zzz: :sleeping: :sleepy:

FAQ

Q: I donโ€™t have an exisiting Crunchyroll account?
A: Inorder to manually upgrade we will need an existing account, incase you donโ€™t have it, better create one, it take hardly 2 mins to create! :baby:

Q: What if something goes wrong?
A: A 3 months warranty means that we will always replace you if something happens in general, also as long as our method is not fcked up. :woman_shrugging:

Q: Can anything happen to my existing Crunchyroll account?
A: No, nothing will happen. :dizzy_face: :gun:

Mode of payment

PayPal

BHIM / UPI

Paytm

Google Pay

Bitcoin

PM me for Payment details @Mr.Brilliant along with your email address & password! As soon as I receive the payment & details to send invitation weโ€™ll immediately complete the order.

Disclaimer

Given manual upgrades to activate accounts to Premium are totally legit, not any kinda hacked one!

Refund Policy

• Still if you get stuck, no problem! I am here to solve your problem.

You will get an immediate replacement if the account subscription is not there as mentioned.

Add a good review to get a small gift :gift: :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thanks a lot purchased 3 services was worth it will buy this soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

pmed u now

1 Like

Hi Mr.Brilliant,
I want to buy a Crunchyroll Premium Upgrade, but my account is too new to send PMs, can you please send a pm to me for next steps?
Thanks
Jn

2 Likes

worked like charm.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you, All features worked as promised!

1 Like

Worked great! Would recommend seller and service.

2 Likes

Pm 'ed you with account details

1 Like

Hi Mr.Brilliant,
I am new I am interested in this offer , how i can get Crunchyroll Premium Upgrade for my crunchyroll account.
Thanks

1 Like

Check your PM! :+1:

1 Like

It works!! Thank you so much @Mr.Brilliant !! You are awesome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello.

Iโ€™m interested

1 Like

A big thank to you @Mr.Brilliant , the account is upgrade :100:

dd

1 Like

Thanks Mr. Brilliant.
Great Service.

Now to catch up on Anime!!

1 Like

Can we able to watch offline?

1 Like

Hey! Iโ€™m interested, can you PM? my account is too new to PM you. Thanks in advance! also, one quick question, this is not region-locked, right?

1 Like

Thanks Mr.Brilliant!

1 Like

bro i want this subscription @Mr.Brilliant plz pm me i m new here thanx. :smiley:

1 Like

Very happy with @Mr.Brilliant and his services!! Will buy again on other Products.

1 Like

@Mr.Brilliant I would like to buy this crunchyroll upgrade, but Iโ€™m new so I would need some help.

1 Like