15 Best Free Hacking Apps For Android Phones

As Android has emerged as the top mobile operating system, we have seen a great rise in the Android hacking apps for rooted as well as non-rooted devices. For our readers, we have prepared the list of the best hacking apps for Android for 2018, which can be used by a technology enthusiast, an IT security administrator, or an ethical hacker. Our list includes popular Wi-Fi and phone hacking apps like Hackode, zANTI, Shark for Root, etc.

Based on the industry reviews and our own experience, here is a compilation of the top Android hacking applications that ethical hackers and security researchers can use. Along with the description of apps, we have provided the relevant website and download links (Play Store or APK links) to help you get started instantly.

15 Best Hacking Apps For Android Phones

• 1. AndroRAT
  • 2. Hackode
  • 3. zANTI
  • 4. cSploit
  • 5. FaceNiff
  • 6. Shark for Root
  • 7. Droidsheep
  • 8. DroidBox
  • 9. APKInspector
  • 10. Nmap
  • 11. SSHDroid
  • 12. Wi-Fi Kill
  • 13. Kali Linux NetHunter
  • 14. Fing Network Scanner
  • 15. USB Cleaver

Source: fossbytes.com/10-best-android-hacking-app/

42 Likes

Thanks bro @Ze380y gr8 share u r concerned about the users need

1 Like

Please teach me teach me

1 Like

@Ze380y
Is there any way to port Kali nethunter to incompatible devices? They officially only support oneplus and nexus and github does not provide its custom ROM for my phone. My test phone is really old.

Yeah it’s possible

@ziyam_khan
How bro???

developers have developed universal kali nethunter rom for all android phones and i myself have install kali nethunter on my samsung phone with all metapackages i can give you a detailed process if you want

I’ll give you link to kali nethunter rom and process for flashing it on any phone with either lollipop or marshmallo by rooting and changing recovery

Hang out with each other Via PM. enough of adding personal Emails here, I excused that member who have added email in post, sharing email/contact may cause permanent BAN. anyone who needs further help stick on PM and have peaceful chit-chat.