$15 / ₹1100 💥 grammarly lifetime | unlimited google drive | microsoft 365 | amazon prime 6 months

@SaM i would like to mention that i bought an account from the seller and it was working fine with the given id/password and today the seller logged into my account and changed my account password which is not acceptable though i have taken back the account by resetting the password. Also the account he used to message on telegram has been deleted.
Please beware of this person in future !
attaching the proofs !!

2 Likes

@astrid01 is the seller !!

Bro I do reselling.i already told you to change password and add recovery mail.

Wasn’t that your login ??
and the rule of the thumb is that you don’t login to the account which you sold.

Though i would also mention here that i got what i asked for quickly thats why i vouched for you but logging into the account and then changing the password is not acceptable.

STFU.
I didn’t and that’s not my IP.

FU budd, you sold me that account , and the i’ll ask you for your services, even if you are the middleman, its your responsibility so as these things doesn’t happen and take a finger up A**.

You want to earn money but doesn’t even want to take the blame.
Even If it wasn’t you then F**k the guy who sold the accounts to you, other that you, me that guy would have the access to the id:pass. RIGHT

Don’t come here whining about it like a kid. Be a man and take responsibilities.

2 Likes

hello I have sent pm and you haven’t replied.

You just scam to make quick buck thats all, doesn’t have courage to honor the promises or even reply to the posts. Just run away and delete your account from here too, like you deleted your telegram account.

2 Likes

@astrid01 Is a BIG TIME SCAMMER. He will first sell you the account and then after a few days it will reset the password to the account and take over by using domain admin account. SO Beware.
This MF reset the password of my account again today after having an argument.
Proofs are attached below. I have already asked @SaM to look into this because he vouched for the seller.

2 Likes

1 Like