$10 Spotify 🟢 Premium for 10 Get x10 Times Upgrades on Your Existing Private Spotify Account | 0% Kick Rate

After x500 successful sales on 1Hack!!! :comet:

For $10 you will get Spotify Premium x10 Upgrades Every Month + On Your Existing Spotify Account !

Premium Upgrade for some buyers might work for 1 month to 1 year or even more sometimes! But don’t worry… :bulb:

Warranty is a 10 Months. We will replace you whenever your subscription expires or any other issue! :100:

• YouTube & Spotify has new rules in effect since June 2021, where our cc gets busted every time. Since this is controlled on the backend by YouTube & Spotify, we cannot bypass it. Hence we leave forth the replacement procedure to circumvent it and enjoy your YouTube & Spotify Premium as we’ve always provided. :heavy_check_mark:

We hope all our buyers will understand our team’s situation; we tried our very best to resolve this issue, but the only working idea is to give our OLD & New buyers continuous replacements! :heartpulse:

Is your account not working anymore? Don’t worry! We will replace you! PM @Mr.Brilliant

Stop using monthly expiring poor shitt! :face_vomiting: Get yourself a decent 10 Months Premium Subscription like this! :relieved:

Your account will remain Premium until I get myself a Rolls-Royce with 3 tires! I think that’s a rickshaw then :pleading_face: anyway, its a vehicle though. :eyes:

Description

Premium Subscription will be there for 10 Months on your account, stop asking me same thing in PM over & over again! :face_with_thermometer:

It is. Being desirous for providing more high-quality products & we are confident to guarantee that this lasts 10 Months.

What I need from you to process order?

I’ll need your email address & password for manually activation & don’t worry you can later change your password and add more security to it :lock: :+1:

Delivery time is between Instant to 8 hours max, if I am not sleeping :zzz: :sleeping: :sleepy:

FAQ

Q: I don’t have an exisiting Spotify account?
A: Inorder to manually upgrade we will need an existing account, incase you don’t have it, better create one, it take hardly 2 mins to create! :baby:

Q: Does this service really have 0% kick rate?
A: Yes, 100%, I guarantee that you won’t get kicked. :smirk:

Q: I got 12 months error, what should I do?
A: Make a new account, you have been already in family

Q: What if something goes wrong?
A: A 10 Months warranty means that I will always replace if something happens as long our shop is up. :woman_shrugging:

Q: Can anything happen to my existing Spotify account?
A: No, nothing will happen. :dizzy_face: :gun:

Mode of payment

PayPal

BHIM / UPI

Paytm

Google Pay

Bitcoin

PM me for Payment details @Mr.Brilliant along with your email address & password! As soon as I receive the payment & details to send invitation I’ll immediately complete the order.

Disclaimer

Given manual upgrades to activate accounts to Premium are totally legit, not any kinda hacked one!

Refund Policy

• Still if you get stuck, no problem! I am here to solve your problem.

You will get an immediate replacement if the account subscription is not there as mentioned.

Add a good review to get a small gift :gift: :slight_smile:

37 Likes

Cheap, fast and…working!!!

Thank you! @Mr.Brilliant

2 Likes

Thanks @Mr.Brilliant it was working now, enjoying the cheapest Spotify Premium ever.

1 Like

Thank You @Mr.Brilliant, Got the premium account upgrade. Super fast delivery. Thank You.

1 Like

Quality service as usual! Will definitely keep coming back for other offers!!

3 Likes

an account please
I pay with paypal

1 Like

So can I use my current spotify account and switch it to this one?
Thanks

2 Likes

Yes, your existing Spotify account will be upgraded, nothing will change.

I’m interested in your service. I use paypal

1 Like

I finished the process of availing this offer in hardly ten minutes. Immediate responses. Great service. It really is working.

2 Likes

Hi @Mr.Brilliant can you give your contact number (whatsapp or discord)

I am unable to reach you via this site

2 Likes

Many thanks to @Mr.Brilliant - very good comms, easy transaction. I have another account that I will be updating later on for a family member.

Very much recommended

1 Like

Hey,
On how many parallel devices does it work on? will it work on my mobile and tv parallelly?

1 Like

We will upgrade Premium on your own existing account, you can use it on any device!

Omg, you don’t know how happy I am now. Using vpn to use spotify was so fking hard man. You just did a favor to me.

1 Like

Very nice!!!

1 Like

Thanks @Mr.Brilliant it works, Now I’m premium.

1 Like

Excellent service, Very Quick response from the @Mr.Brilliant . Thank you very much for your great support

3 Likes

yep that is obvious, but can my parents use it on TV at the same time when I use it on my mobile, I want to confirm that, or better, on how many devices will it run at the same time?

1 Like