$10 Spotify Bulk Individual & Family Premium Cracked Auto-Renewal Accounts with Payment Method Attached

$10 Spotify Bulk Individual & Family Premium Cracked Auto-Renewal Accounts with Payment Method Attached!

:white_check_mark: Provided account’s countries will be random. Don’t ask for specific country accounts. :x:

Mode of payment

PayPal

BHIM / UPI

Paytm

Google Pay

Bitcoin

PM me for Payment details @Mr.Brilliant as soon as I receive the payment I’ll immediately send you the accounts credentials.

Notes

All accounts were well checked before passing it to you & are cracked with private proxies and recent leaked combo list that are nowhere available + we have a reputed name here on 1Hack we will never resell the same batch to anyone else here or outside, when we deliver the batch to you, we immediately remove it from our database. :+1:

As, there will be no replacement given, if you fckup then you must be using the account in too many different devices or sharing accounts with too many people.

Disclaimer

Look all these accounts are Cracked!

Remember to not do anything that will trigger an alert to the account holder that something is fishy!

Nothing will happen to you, like police catching your collar or any bullshit. You’re in safe hands!

Steps to follow before login

This way your account will be safe for future logins.

Things you should not do!

1. You are NOT allowed to change the password or anything on the accounts provided.
  2. You are requested NOT to modify anything on the account related to billing info, plans & preferences.
  3. You are not allowed to Edit or Delete existing data or change any settings on the accounts.
  4. Do Not Use VPN! - Make Sure Your IP is Clean

Refund Policy

99% of my cracked accounts do work for 100% till the actual subscription end time period.

Just please, don’t fckup em up with silly don’ts

• x1 successful login period warranty after the purchase, you can logout, but I will suggest you to not! Still if you get stuck, no problem! I am here to solve your problem.

You will get an immediate replacement if the account subscription gets expired before your time period.

Note: You will not get refund if the account says password changed or incorrect after a successful login period, because it will be your fault, we never resell same account to anyone, it is you who might have done something that trigger the owner about suspicious activity.

4 Likes

I think this is my first reply and i am the first buyer :grin: that’s y got x3 gifts :gift: anyway I came here to review the best product so far from MrB shop, I got the family plan and all are working accounts, thanks brother you are wallet savior. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for premium accounts for hell cheap. :+1:

Great service, quick, fast, and willing to help. Definitely go for it.

1 Like

Bought family plan, extra fast response all accounts work and really cheap. Definitely recommend for 10$.

2 Likes

Amazing and fast service.

1 Like

The account came quickly and works perfectly, thank you!

2 Likes

Anyone who has got familie membership?
Because under the dont’s, rule nr3 (not allowed to change anything in the account) is says change nothing .
Can you add familie members/names because in fact you’re changing things. Is this possible ? Or do you use the existing namens?

1 Like

@Ron_Brandstichter
You can add members! That’s doesn’t count as a change! :+1:

1 Like

Bought one, send @Mr.Brilliant a PM.
He is a great seller!

1 Like

Some extra info
Had some troubles to login with one of the account.
@Mr.Brilliant responded very fast to my problem.
This is why everyone should buy from him, great aftersale service !
As always he delivers as promised.

2 Likes

Trusted Seller as always. Cheers to one hack. I think this is my 1st buy from Mr Brilliant. These accounts never encountered errors or any suspicious report on them.

2 Likes

amazing fast deliver. Looking forward for more service

1 Like

Do you just sell one account not bulk

1 Like

@Mwiya_M.E Only bulk!

1 Like

Best seller with great support !!!

1 Like

I need individual accound pls !

1 Like

Just bought two, all working well thanks