$10 Google Workspace G Suite ☑ + Unlimited Drive Storage + LifeTime + Fully Customizable + Much more | PayPal, BHIM / UPI, Paytm, Google Pay, Bitcoin

All members who are asking for payment details who cannot send PM, due to new account, please check your PMs for the payment details!

Note to other buyers - if you are not an new user, then you can PM me @Mr.Brilliant directly, no need to wait for me to send you PM manually!

1 Like

Mr. Brilliant is a serious and upfront about his sales. I ordered his Canva Pro package, as well as the Google Workspace G Suite Pack. 6/5 stars. He was happy and clear when answering my questions. Services were delivered very fast, especially considering we are in totally different time zones.

I received both my products in full, as promised! This man won’t let you down, very stand up dude. He will take care of you just read the entire offer prior to asking questions that have already been answered in the thread.

Thanks Mr. Brilliant, this was my first time doing business with you, and certainly will not be my last. 6 out of 5 Stars. Could not be more pleased with my purchase!

6 Likes

Hi, I’m Interested to subscribe. please ping me

1 Like

Thanks Mr.Brilliant. Account is working fine.

1 Like

I don’t see where to pm you @Mr.Brilliant
please i am interested

1 Like

All members who are asking for payment details who cannot send PM, due to new account, please check your PMs for the payment details!

Note to other buyers - if you are not an new user, then you can PM me @Mr.Brilliant directly, no need to wait for me to send you PM manually!

3 Likes

I need to buy this Give me payment details, and I need to know can I ad my own domain and use domain email by Gsuit

1 Like

Hello, can I receive the payment details as well please?
Thanks!

1 Like

Yippie!! I got my account within few minutes amd @Mr.Brilliant thanks a lot bro

1 Like

Payment details please

2 Likes

@Mr.Brilliant i would like purchase it through UPI…please provide your upi id.

1 Like

I understand that admin cannot see the personal drive contents but I think its still possible for an administrator to reset my password and login using that password to see the contents of my drive or photos. Maybe setting up a 2FA can restrict that? I,m not so sure about that 2FA approach need to find out. Although I have tried to setup 2FA with this account but disabled by admin. I would like to request Mr Brilliant to enable 2FA in this account.

1 Like

@Mr.Brilliant - Can you please add 2 factor authentication for these accounts. It would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Here’s a link how to do it: https://support.google.com/a/answer/9176657?hl=en

1 Like

@neel1 2FA Enabled! :lock:

5 Likes

1 Like

Received the gsuite wass a little bit late but worth the wait 5 stars for the service

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

This is amazing! Thank you!

1 Like

@Mr.Brilliant Can you please dm me? I am interested and my older account is lost so I had to make a new one. Thank You

1 Like